CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 3:17-21

Friday, February 13, 2009

Now That It's Valentine's Day....


I figure it's about time for another post. So, here goes... Christmas was a blast! Watching Chaz was a true Blessing. Coming home from Sunday School one Sunday I asked Chaz what they talked about he replied "Baby Jesus and that man slammed the door" So, for a 3 year old, that about covers it :) On Christmas Eve Morning he woke us procaiming Santa Came. He was more that thrilled with the tool bench and kitchen Santa gave him. He proceeded to cook us the most delicious Christmas Breakfast. He may just be the next Carter Oosterhouse or Bobby Flay. Grandma and Paps came over that morning for "our Christmas". After exchanging gifts (all of which Chaz had to help open) we went to the Duluth Rexall Grill for breakfast. That afternoon we headed to Columbia to be with Phil's family. It was a great to be with his family. We don't get to see them often enough. I have the Best Sister In Laws in the world and Love every chance I get to spend with them! On New Years Day we had the family over for Greens and Peas YUMMY!!! It was truely a Blessing to have My Grandparents there as well. My Grandma is a true Miracle! The rest of January Flew by...before I knew it, it was the last weekend in January and Oh what a weekend. My Sister Cheryl and yougest son (for a couple more months) Caleb were in Town. Chaz spent the weekend with Caleb at Grandma and Paps...I went to a finding your P.L.A.C.E conference where we did personality and spiritual gift profiles. I am a Sanguine (go figure) with the gifts of Mercy and Evangelism. Then on Sunday Cheryl and I went to Woodstock First Baptist to see Travis Cottrell and Beth Moore. What an awesome time of Praise and Worship...A glimpse of what Heaven will be like....Can't wait for the DVD!!!!!! So glad I got to share that experience with my Sister and Best Friend!!!! Then I Blinked or sneezed or Something and now it's Valentine's Day! Holy Moly! Hope you have a Blessed Valentine's Day...and reflect on the Greatest Love Story....JESUS!




1 comments:

Kaylan said...

Hey Sara Lou! :)

I'm so happy yall are having such a great year so far! i heard Chaz had a great time in Millen over the weekend, aparently he and Calbe even woke the girls up BRIGHT and EARLY! Haha, so cute! I'm missing my Chaz man! Tell him I love him!

I tagged you in a post today on my blog go come on over missy!

Love You- KK